DENTAL IMPLANTS COST
Restoring your smile with dental implants is a highly individualized process, and the cost can differ greatly from one patient to the next. The doctors at Advanced Dentistry of Blakeney can help you understand dental implants cost during a consultation at their Charlotte, NC, practice. Dr. John M. Pinnix IV or Dr. George A. Betancourt can create a treatment plan based on your needs, and help determine a payment plan that places the cost of treatment within your budget.
After evaluating your health needs, cosmetic goals, and personal preferences, your dentist can provide a more accurate estimate of your costs. Considerations include:
- Number of implants: Because implants are priced separately, the number you receive will be one of the most significant factors affecting the cost of your treatment. Typically, you will need one implant for a crown, two or more for a bridge, and four or more for a denture.
- Type of implants: We offer traditional and All-on-4® dental implants. If, for example, you are in need of a full-arch denture, All-on-4® can cost less than supporting your denture with traditional dentures. However, you may be a better candidate for traditional implants.
- Type of restoration: The type of implant-supported restoration you need will affect the cost of your treatment. Larger restorations like full dentures will usually carry a higher price than a single crown. Additionally, the restorative material you choose can affect the cost. For example, state-of-the-art zirconia will cost more than standard porcelain.
- Preparatory procedures: If you have suffered jaw recession, you may need a bone graft or sinus lift before implant placement. Additional procedures will add to the overall cost of rehabilitating your smile.
- Sedation options: Drs. Pinnix and Betancourt offer several types of sedation to make your procedure calm and comfortable. These different options have varying prices. Intravenous (IV) sedation, which results in deep relaxation, costs more than nitrous oxide.
Many agree that being able to eat any foods you like and never having to worry about unstable, uncomfortable dentures is priceless.
Why Invest in Implants?
Dental implants are not usually covered by insurance. However, they offer important advantages that many patients feel justify the added expense. First, if you practice proper dental hygiene, implants can last the rest of your life. Second, implants are the one and only restorative solution that can prevent jawbone recession. With implants, you face a reduced risk of additional tooth loss, and you can avoid needing to spend money on additional restorative care. You can also avoid the costs of denture adjustments since the implants will help you maintain the size and shape of your jaw. Of course, implants also provide the very best stability for dentures and other restorations. Many agree that being able to eat any foods you like and never having to worry about unstable, uncomfortable dentures is priceless.
Dental Implants provide the ultimate foundation for a beautifully restored smile.
Investing in Experience
When it comes to your health and quality of life, it does not pay to go bargain hunting. While many providers advertise astoundingly low prices, the fact is that these practices often lack experience, and may not be available to help you if your implants fail. At Advanced Dentistry of Blakeney, Drs. Pinnix and Betancourt have years of experience serving Charlotte, and they have mastered the latest implant placement techniques. They provide flexible financing plans through CareCreditSM and Citi® Health to place excellent care within your budget.
Contact Us to Schedule an Appointment
Contact Advanced Dentistry of Blakeney to learn more about the cost of implants and to receive your treatment estimate. We look forward to helping you plan for healthy and beautiful new smile.